Monday, May 24, 2010

Ziplock Containers free at Safeway

I am so excited about this deal in particular since I can never have enough tupperware with such a large family as I have. When I seen this deal I was jumping for joy, literally. Have any of you ever used these before? These new twist n loc's are AMAZING!!
Here's the Safeway deal:
They are priced at $1.99 (you mus buy 4 to get this price)
Buy 4 at $1.99
Use (2) $1.50/2 from 5/16 SS (I found peelies at Albertsons for $1 each, even better)
Pay $4.96 OOP (out of pocket)
Get back (2) $2 Catalinas back for a grand total of:
0.96c total or 0.24c each. (mine were free with the peelies from alberstons)
Here's where it gets EVEN better:
buy 3 ziplocks and submit the $5 SC Johnson rebate for here
I submitted 3 rebates so I will profit a grandtotal of $14.05..Woot woot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment